command line - How to get uBoot to work with a squashfs / What is FDT in uBoot? -


I set up a Commands Toolchain (from), and compiled the Linux 2.6.30.x kernel for a reference board. Have done However, for some reasons I am doing something wrong because I am not able to run the kernel from a squashface image. Image load on TFTP and unpressress is OK, but the console output does not start.

I have not changed the linux kernel command line and this is just fine ( console = ttyS0,115200 root = / dev / mtdblock ). I am also a little confused that what is FDT in YouTube?

I'm not completely sure that this is actually on the stack overflow, but then it's actually a superuser dot com

I was able to solve it myself, I no < / Em> to use the openwrt-boardname-squashfs.img , but instaed should use the openwrt-architecture-uImage image, which contains only the kernel , From root.squashfs and openwrt-boardname.dtb as build_dir they are not copied to the bin / directory. After that, these commands will bring the board correctly:

  TFT 0xfc1e0000 OpenRight-Kiliv DTB TFTP 0x400000 OpenRight-PPC 40x-UIImage TFT 0x200000 Route. Squashfs Settenav B Ootargs 'console = ttyS0,115200 root = / dev / mtdblock2 rw' bootm 0x400000 - 0xfc1e0000  

Probably a simple way, but I do not know how to 're-partition' Mtd Initially there is no need to load the kernel image in the user space in the memory I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -