google app engine request log breakdown -


In the Admin console log in section, an example line from the python app python is filtered for 'only request':

  01-22 07:19 pm 55.483 / area / 5 200 82ms 161cpu_ms 115api_cpu_ms 0kb Mozilla / 5.0 (Windows; u ... w ...  

Anyone

Columns 3: 55.483 - I think it's seconds in the time of the day. I think that's what the column is, the explanation anywhere about it

is that I'm curious about: Is it, but it is weird ' Column 6: First I thought it was time to respond - but here's less than 82ms 161cpu_ms and 115api_cpu_ms, so what's the time?

Columns 9: 0 KB - I think this is the size of the reaction. Our response is less than 1kb for this request, so I think they are doing the round.

column 6: time to respond. Cause CPU time is high because too many operations Nantr jade. What are you doing in this request? CPU is the total CPU used to generate the request.

Column 9: This probably rotates less and punching more integer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -