svnignore - svn propget svn:ignore . returns nothing, but svn is obviously ignoring my files -


I am trying to add an existing iPhone project to a non-nuclear account on unfuddle.com.

Everything looks smooth except for some such files which are ignored. I know that they are ignored because I do not see them in svn status unless I use the --no-ignore flag.

When I Run

  svn propget svn: Ignore.  

I could not find any output. To ensure that I was not mad I ran

  svn propget --xml svn: ignore  

and get it

< Pre> & lt ;? XML version = "1.0"? & Gt; & Lt; Properties & gt; & Lt; / Properties & gt;

Does that mean there is no entry in the unseen property?

How do I know when this neglect is coming from?

New day. Clean the head.

Thanks for the help, it definitely takes me in the right direction.

The answer is a default global-invisible list that was created to delete itself, not the config files, which were there. * .a was coming from unseen.

Ignoring global in my config file looks like this:

  # global-unblocked * * .o * .lo * .la * .al .libs *. So * .so [0-9] * * .a * .pyc * .pyo # * .rej * ~ # * #. # *. *. Swp .DS_Store  

I thought it was okay, because I did not want to ignore anything. I was wrong because then sabotage has implemented the basic global neglect of my document, I changed it to it, keeping in view the exclusion of '* .a'

  global-ignored = * .o * .lo * .la * .al .libs * .so * .so [0- 9] * *. .pc * .po *. * * * * # * #. * *. * SPP .DS_Store  

At this point * .A file is no longer ignored, and my .DS_Store file is still ignored, and is true in all my world .

As suggested by Grapef, SVN: Global values ​​are not recovered to be ignored. As ethereal has been suggested, you can explicitly attach the unrecognized files to the name.

The best link I found was here:

This post tells me that an empty-empty default value is used for global neglect, if global-unblocked Then the config file is not set in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -