uiimageview - iPhone: Image View picture size limit -


Hey guys before me was a picture found that 2900x2100 in an image and the file size was approximately 4 MB, I have to see to move around a scroll was still image has also crashed it anyway, first I though it was Because 4MB size I made it 1287x1234 and 1.3MB, but when I zoom it it was pixeled. After this, I make it 2900x2100 to 1.5 MB! That's why I went on my device and it still crashes!

Nobody knows why that is?

Warning: Chek_ safe_call: could not restore the current frame

>

Here's more information, My view Hadidlod method:

UIImageView * tempimage = [[UIImageView alloc] initWithImage: [UIImage imageNamed: @ "sanlucasFLAT.jpg"]]

self._FLatLucasImageView = tempimage ;

[tempimage release];

_FLatLucasImageView.frame = CGRectMake (-7, 0, 800, 800);

_FLatLucasImageView.contentMode = UIViewContentModeScaleAspectFit;

_flatlukasskrollvievkkantentsize = Kgsizemake (_flatlucasimagaviavkfremksaijkvidth, _flatlucasimagaviavkfremksaijkhait);

_FlatLucasScrollView.delegate = Self ;;

_FlatLucasScrollView.clipsToBounds = Yes,

[_ Add FlatLucasScrollView SUBview: _FLatLucasImageView];

[_flatLucasImageView release];

When I set CGRectMake: (0,0,2900,2961) when I scroll the image it does not crash

Best regards

Carlos Vargas

Your app is causing the crashes that the image It's too big to be used.
According to the class reference for UIImage, it says that you should avoid making UIImage objects which are more than 1024 x 1024 size .

If you add a UIImage object that has a large image 1024 by 1024 with a UIImageView object, then your app may crash. If you are lucky, sometimes your app does not crash


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -