How to redirect stdin from my app to another knowing its PID (C,in windows) -


I have a script vbs that redirects some of the data to my app's studin (written in windows c). If my app was already launched first MyApp first gets the PID of the MAP session and gets it through stdin which gets the stdin of the first session of stdin which handles stdin. So when my app receives a studin and no other example of my app is running, it handles the studin and stuffs it with it. So the question is how to redirect STDIN from one app to another to know the SPP's PID? Language = c forum = ms window

Is this any use for you?

This article creates a child procedure with the re-directed IO using anonymous pipes, you can use named pipes. Using this function: You can test that the named pipes already exist - if not, you can create one and wait on its input.

I'm not sure r.e. Many files that write the same named pipes - I believe that all the files come in the form of a file, so I use a designated pipe as a negotiator, which gives the designated pipes per client instantaneously and its pipes Adds it to the list of pipes. Turn it off with a message through the new pipes.

I do not think (someone has corrected me if I am wrong), so it is easy to redirect the handles of any other process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -