linux - Automatically export contents of svn repository to another directory? -


First of all, I want to clarify a quick question, Am I thinking that the file is in SVN repo Is ? <>

I really want the export order to be executed automatically when I do this so that I can see my changes instantly in a web browser.

Am I right thinking that the files in the SVN repo are not actually present in the hierarchical structure You check them which you see

Correct ... they are actually present in the repository directory in a DB type. However you can apply svn export to a working copy or a dynamic url. So you say that your repo is on / svn / myproject on the system and you have a copy working on trunk on ~ / myproject The follow-up command will export properly:

svn export - force ~ / myproject ~ / public_html

svn export - force file: / / / Svn / myproject / trunk ~ / public_html

Of course you can type svn , http , or svn +


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -