.net - Determine referenced dll file version in C# -


I have a C # solution that references a dll created with a different C # solution.

This product solution of my solution is easy to determine with application.ProductVersion. However, what I really need is to determine the file version of exe and dll within your program separately. I would like to display the file version of the dll and exe in the dialog about myself, how would the code look like this?

The easiest way is if you refer to the assembly:

  assembly name Name = Type (MyCompany.MyLibrary.SomeType). Assembly.GetName (); Alternatively, you can refer the Legislative Assembly assembly assembly assembly (i.e., .exe):  
  assembly name [] Name = Assembly. Gate acceleration assembrance (). GetReferencedAssemblies ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -