perl - Can Kinosearch do mathematical comparisons on numbers like "greater-than"? -


I am using Pearl's KinoSearch module with a bunch index of text.

Some text has numerical fields related to each word, for example, the word "pizza" in the index can have a dollar field value such as "5.50" (dollar).

How can I write a search in KinoSearch which is all words that exceed the dollar value 5?

I'm pretty sure that if a full text search engine can talk about this type it looks like a SQL query.

After a bunch of searches (hey, heh), I found it: RangeQuery

I may be able to do this work but it seems that the new essential classes are still not part of the standard release.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -