php - can't send cache limit cheaker and problem in back button session variable still displaying after logout and if i prees back button -


hi all

enter user name and password in 1 user sign-in form. , The values ​​are collected in the sign-in-action-form.fp page and I am storing user names in session variables such as databases I have a table designated employee

   

Now on each page I have given the link like this

Now by listening to my problem on every page I am "Welcome Mr.". Imprint. $ _ Session [employee '] [' user name ']; Imagine that I am on the signature page where other links like show files, upload files etc. Now with the sign out button, as I click on the sign out button, I am returned to the login page (not even a problem) but when I press the back button (now I'm rejecting) then I am again in the form of a sign and Mr. Lamp. Narwal is still showing there why why if I ended the session and why this name is being displayed..why me

2 This is being displayed on every page with another error in which the logout button and this session are being loaded ...

Warning: session_start () [function.session-start]: session cache limiter Can not send - Output started at header 7: E: \ xampp \ htdocs \ upload_file.php in header already sent (e: \ xampp \ htdocs \ upload_file.php: 6)

  My logout-file.php page is & lt ;? Php session_start (); Session_unset (); Session_destroy (); Header ("location: signinform.php"); ? & Gt;  

The session_start () method should be called when the file starts Try to keep it as an operation for the first time that you do in logout.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -