php - Is there a way to use SVN for web development in a Mac shop that uses coda? -


So we are motivating to make a good process in our office. I work in a web shop which is building a web site for more than a decade and we do not use version control. I know! It's bad, it's not my fault. I'm pushing it for a soft e background at least.

The beginning of the technology is paying attention to it. We use all the Mac workstations and most codas use it for editing because it is a great IDE, but SVN support has been created but hope to work on local files. We are trying to explore the web directory with a SFTP device as a local network drive.

We are an LAMP shop, BTW.

I'm thinking what the model is here. I think we usually check out the whole site on our local machine where we have an apech and then tested it there? It's not that how we work so far, we do everything on the server. We pay attention to things and checking out, but some files are owned by Apache and ownership changes when I check them, because I'm not Apache.

I just want to know in a way that do what works in my circumstances will not be good for Apache to run locally.

You want to checkout and ask there. There are plenty of coda enthusiasts with a specific experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -