python - pyinstaller: 2 instances of my cherrypy app exe get executed -


I have a cherry app that I have created an x ​​with Piointer. Now when I run the exe, it loads itself twice in memory, looking at the taskmaker, first shows load load of about 1, then a second instance of a HTEx loads in 3k RAM. . If I close the door then both procedures die. If I become small then only one dies

If I am trying to proc.kill (), loading the exe with subprocess, it is only running in memory other Except one kills one from the small Is it a sidefraff to use cherry and piinster together?

PyInstaller explains that it produces a subprocess during its boot process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -