sql server 2008 - SP takes forever to run in SSIS -


This is my first question, so bear with me, I will also try to answer any one if I pay I can do it in the form, though

I have a stored procedure in SQL 2008 which is currently implemented with the result of about 600 strange lines, there are associations inside it and use of a user-defined function Multiple times Nothing is accomplished in 7 seconds through the query window in the abusive management studio.

By writing a SISIS, I use an SP as an OLEDB source as part of the data flow. The result set is output in Excel.

Before completing this, there is a single question hanging in the pre-extreme phase for 40 odd minutes.

I have tried to recreate the same data flow, there were some strange voices, I tried to convert the UDF to the query, to see if this was a problem, but no use Happened.

Do anyone have any ideas what is the problem or maybe what I can do next?

Matt H

Have you tried to run the query as a source instead of SP? Is it just slow?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -