matrix - Isometric projection : What's wrong with my math? -


I have a math problem in Iometric launch I have read an article: for Isometric projection part, it is a Gives the mathematical formula in the 2D point for the x part:

  x '= (x - z) cos (30);  

But I also check for wiki, so I use rotation matrix which is giving the wiki, calculating itself

  x ' = X * cos (beta) - z * sin (beta)  

Beta wiki (Y axis is defined by rotation angle, and it should be 45). So what's wrong in my math? Or is there something that I do not know about isometric projection?

Are you sure your cos and sin degrees and not radians?

  // c / c + code # defined pi 3.141592654 static constant float pi_radines = pi / 180 f; Inline Float Digotrade (Float A_Cagrace) {Return (Aadgrids * PI_Radiens); } Inline float redout (float_adedia) {return (A_Redian / PI_ radians); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -