.NET 4.0 - CultureNotFoundException -


I created my ASP.NET MVC 2 project as VS 2010+ .NET 4.0 is migrated. Now when I start the application, I get a lot of "culanotefound exception" in the Intelliress and Output / Gebug window:

typing 'system. Globalization. One of the first opportunity exceptions of 'Culture Notepad Exception' happened in mscorlib.dll

I know what "first chance exception" means, but when I try to debug (absent / exception [throw Has been added to the "culture notfound exception")) I got this detailed exception text:

The system Globalization. Culture Notfound Execution has happened Message = Culture is not supported. Parameter Name: Name Designer is an invalid culture identifier. Source = mscorlib ParamName = name InvalidCultureName = Designer StackTrace: System.Globalization.CultureInfo..ctor (string name, boolean usageUserverride) InnerException:

I wonder why .Net is called CultureInfo Trying to make the name "designer" with?

Is not this a bug?

I had a similar problem with the culture name "usercatch" All folders deleted:

  c: \ windows \ Microsoft.NET \ framework \ v4.0.30319 \ Temporary asp.NET files  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -