reporting services - How to reference in SSRS report (in client mode) objects from application -


I have a report created in SSRS mode, which is disconnected: I create a data source in the code and pass it I am reporting it as a dataview, it works fine.

But I need to be able to get my project enabled in reference to some objects (variables, whatever):

  1. Which are not calculated based on the data in the report. As the report shows total sales over a total period, with its total, but I need to display the field in the report footer - last month total (in fact they are about 10 other "previous" total).

  2. I need to show / hide some columns based on some settings in the application (for example, I have an application option: Show previous month sales)

Any idea how to do it?

Thank you

Q1-> to use the data in your report You must specify the data inside the data source object. You can not use variables only, if that were your intentions. So yes, you're doing it right. *** Sorry, you can theoretically use report parameters for this.

Q2-> The real reason to use this report parameter is that you can pass the parameters to perform this report. If the HideColumn parameter (for example) is set to true, you can hide all the columns that are required.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -