Android Run application from last Activity -


I have an application with many actions: One of my activities has the manifest intent filter parameter: Action. Mn and category After the loader loads it, I call Activity B and Finnish (A) since I do not use it.

When I run my application, go to Activity A to B and press the Home button, when I launch again from the Applications menu or from the Market app for the past. (Do not press on the Home button for a long time), it starts with an activity and does not save its last activity B.

I certainly know that it is possible to relaunch an application from its previous activity (some apps support it from the market) and I think it should be determined by the manifest parameters. But I do not know which one is the one.

Does anybody know how to implement it, can my application relaunch my previous activity from B?

Thank you Aiyar

Although I know that this is an old question, I This issue was struggling with and therefore the answer was not found. So, here's my (very newbie) answer:

No, I do not think it is possible to do this by messing with the manifest - you can launch only a certain activity per application from the Home screen. However, what you can do to launch whatever activity you want from that starting point, and Android can do it quickly enough that you can never see before.

Though it seems like a hack, I used to implement this routing in the method of initial activity, and it was used to experiment which activity should be launched:

  last class  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -