asp.net mvc - Set new Default Folder / Controller -


Is there a way to set up a new controller other than the home when a condition is met?

I want to be able to specify a default controller other than the home when a user is logged in.

Before doing this, the user logs in, I want to use the default home controller but once I log in, I want to use the user controller to say.

Better yet there is a way that I can use the following;

www.mysite.com/home/index was not signed and while logged in, www.mysite.com/griegs < / P>

www.mysite.com/griegs Then the route user controller for me, where 'pain' id / username is.

You can add global to initial functions ... you can check whether the request has been requested (including the request URL) and redirect to take a different action or as needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -