c - compiling with c89 and c99 does gcc 4.4.2 default to c99? -


I'm using GCC 4.4.2 on Linux

I'm thinking that GCC automated Is the default to compile as the latest standard in CMT form?

How can I specify if I want to compile with c89 or c99?

Many thanks for any advice,

C99 not used by default There is a reason to do this because this standard is not yet fully implemented in the compiler, however, I believe that you can set the default mode when compiling GCC, so if the choice of standards is really important to you, then the option Passing is always better.

Option -std = gradually c99 and -std = c89 .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -