How would I port this delphi 7 prog to .net (C#)? -


The source works like a ton of stuff, such as Uh TBX and some other things < / P>

I do not know the language, but I hope I can compile it from Delphi 2009 / 2010.net and then see about porting your IL. (I think for C #)

For this reason the argument is that PAINSTUDIO is crashing but the program (Layout, Syntax highlighting, the fact that works with the work from intellisense (clamsense) functions, In the file, etc.) is really easy to use.

Can anyone help?

This is actually, really bad thoughts first stable , Then the port (if necessary). Porting introduces problems, and this is not good when you can not tell the bug current or new.

[edit] I downloaded the source. It is not that I call the modern, well reprinted Delphi code. Long work, no object-orientation is visible, all code in form event handlers. TBX can be found on


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -