javascript - How to put a date value as a number in a jscript array instead of using new Date(2008, 1 ,1)? -


I have an array of dates that I can add dates to create types and add their constructor like this Want to: New Date (2008, 1, 1)

I was thinking that there is a better way to do this? I'm guessing that I can use the numerical representation of the date and I can put it in the array on that server side and send this array to the customer. I think the array will get smaller with numbers and the result of a fast running JScript on the client

I would like to know how is this possible and if it performs better?

I am quite new to jscript

You can use dateObject .gettime () 1970 To get the number of milliseconds since 1. Use dateObject.setTime (time) for reverse operation.

Or no, you need this profile. I think there is no difference.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -