jquery - Prepend a DIV already hidden so I can animate a slide in -


I use an AJAX call to recover a div, which I want to include in my result DIV . I do not want to add a style display: before it returns, because I use that code somewhere else and I do not want to attach that style. None

It is being said that how I am already hidden element so that I can use the Fideine or SlideOf Function.

Even I still have:

$ ('#come'). ;

There is a div with result in singlechart

Before I release it alone, before filling it, I can use a fancy automation function to show it ?

Add a class to this div and make it CSS . MyPrependDiv {display: none;} or just .ajaxDivHolder div {display: none} After that the jquery fadein or slidein function will overwrite it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -