jquery - UI Dialog Tooltip -


I am looking for a tooltips that work in the UI dialog, but after searching and testing several tooltips (like cluetip ) I did not get any success ..: -s

I tested jquery cluetip this tooltip shows when I provide link / IMG to mouseover, but Tooltip showed it behind the UI dialogue. . ??? I think I have searched for a z-index problem, but I could not find the clue.

Can anyone tell me that when I take a mouse or a mouse inside a UI dialog, I need to show the tooltip?

Thank you!

When you apply the KlipTip code, do you specify z-index Cluetip's Are the options? For example, $ ('a.link'). Cluetip ({cluezIndex: '1010'}); JQuery UI dialogue uses a z-index of 1001 by default. So stay Cluetip slightly higher. Hope that works for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -