My Grails App Server keeps restarting over and over -


I was making many small changes to my app and at some point the grails app server decides to restart it Need more

Somebody saw this crazy behavior. I can not really upload my entire app as an example. I do not know what I did. I was not making any configuration changes or plugin changes.

I am using grails 1.2.

- As I wrote this email, I tried to do it again and I got a little different behavior.

This goes to restart the app and gives the message that it is compiling 1 source file and compiling a message again.

Not sure that this is your problem, but I have seen something like when your class names or packages There is a slight disturbance with one of them, that is, you have a package org.grails.plugin in the Org.grails.foo directory. Reasons to be reprocessed for some reasons.

To capture some of these errors, I have modified it by printing files that compile my GRAILS_HOME \ scripts_grailsCompile.groovy.

To modify:

Search ant.groovyc and add list files: "Yes" for parameters

Example:

  ant.groovyc (destdir: classesDirPath, classpathref: classpathId, listfiles: "yes", encoding: "UTF-8", compilerPaths.curry (classpathId), false))  

If you see that the same file is compiled again, then you know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -