ruby on rails - how to omit something from an rspec controller test? -


In my RSPEC controller test, I am trying to investigate a specific action which calls a subfunction. But I do not want to include that subfunction in the exam. (This will increase an error which can not be fixed in my Dev environment)

What is the best way to leave this subfunction call with this controller action while I am running a test on it?

Thank you.

You can assume that the subfunction call before your block calls for RSPC testing such as < / P>

  "test for main_action" before (: each) controller. Stub! Describe (Sub_action). Return (right) End End  

Then any examples of your testing will not actually call this sub-auction.

Just for words, APC does not always go into development in the testing environment, but I collect what you say.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -