ruby on rails - Is it possible to have ActiveRecord and DataMapper use the same database in the same app? -


I'm in the process of replacing ActiveRecord with one of my apps with DataMapper, since there is no authentication solution, Compatible with, I'm thinking that I can only use ActiveRecord for user authentication, and then use DataMapper everywhere I want to talk both ORMs with the same database. Is such a thing possible? I appreciate any help.

Yes, it is possible to use both on the same database, and even one On the table

However, when you use them on the same table, you should know that the caching mechanism used to load the recording can be broken if you want the user to access the datamap , And then access it again with ActiveRecord. For example, you might get a cache record instead of an updated record with a new password. You can control this by using the "force reload" option, or disable caching completely for the activation order.

Finally, I request you to submit the Bug Report / Feature Requests for the Certification Solution, which you want to use to support the DataMaper :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -