vb.net - webservice problem -


Hey all I have a problem in the webservice that I am the consumer takes a string parameter which if I send blank then Does not return anything, but if I remove this string parameter and check the output in the soap UI then it returns precisely. Can anyone help me how I can do it in vb.net that I do not send either this parameter or if I send it, give it the Return Records from the website Thanks

<

You should be able to exclude outrageous assets by adding

  [non-activated ()] // # Syntax is VB. Net :-)  

is not sure about.

The web service that you are calling should ignore anything that it does not understand, but if it is not happening, you have given a given property to your class Avoid being serialized, and therefore by using that attribute to be part of the SOAP message


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -