actionscript 3 - Flash 10 3D making text blur -


I got a sprite that I am rotating with rotation xx; RotationY It converts the clip to 3D Object. Which makes the texts blurred in it.

When I am rotating this clip in rotation X = 0 and rotation Y = 0, then I am setting this up: this.transformation.matrix3D = null; Which makes the texts crisp

But, when I am adding another clip to this sprite, it has z = 400 (or a z). The texts will not be crisp, the second clip in my phantom which has been rotated, still seems to be 3D, I set it: this.transformation.matrix3d ​​= null;

I also have the rotation 0, when to remove the child on the clip with Z = 400. And also tried to set Matrix 3D = blank on that clip. But it does not help any person have any idea how to get rid of the "rid" of the clip with z = 400? Or do I have to transfer this clip from the clip to life, which I am moving (other things will have to mess)?

As far as I thought your question was discussed in this post of Keith Peters, you Maybe you want to see it because it really tells you:

"Actually, if you have a series of three or more nested objects, and two of them If you apply 3D Transformation, then a clip nested between them will become 3D objects (i.e. Matrix 3D properties Land). "


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -