asp.net mvc - Why System.Web.Cache lost cache once in a while? -


I'm using System.Web.Cache for a while for testing purposes. It's a good cache store and makes my webpage much faster. But I do not know that there is some case, in which I run for some more pages, and when I change some more time on that page again, then the page query again (I am checking using a profiler ).

Does the RAM or some kind of flash memory cache the system.web.cash which closes the cache at a time when memory is reduced? Or is it my fault somewhere? Is it good to use System.web.cache for production?

Good luck with you :)

Cache automatically starts deleting items When your system goes low on memory, then the item can be controlled to a certain extent when you put it in the cache. Use the CacheItemPriority enum to specify the priority in the cache. Add () method Yes, it is okay for cache production, whether it is good or not only can you tell for your specific implementation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -