c++ - VC++ project never up-to-date -


I am using Visual Studio 2008.

I have a solution with two projects, one creates a DLL, which is my "production code", creates another console app XAE, which is my unit test suite.

For my unit test project, I have listed the linker input, the names of source modules from DLL. I.e., I have DLLMain.cpp in the DLL project, and a linker input is in the "DLLMain" exe project. This allows XE to connect to obj files created by the Dell Project, which helps in preventing the re-accumulation of those modules for unit tests. (Many times save time.)

The problem is that OEB is made later than OBJE, and by a separate project, its timestamp is always newer than OBJE . So when you try to debug or try to debug, it always says that the XE project has been outdated and it needs to be rebuilt.

Is there any way that I can configure the ext project to ignore the timeline? Or else, maybe more general, the solution I'm not looking at here?

It seems that you are creating foo.obj in the DLL project, in the DLL project in the DLL project Linking foo.obj to your EXE project, by linking foo.obj, and then compiling it again.

I have never done this before, but what I see is to ensure that intermediate directory settings are the same for both EXE projects and DLL projects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -