entity framework - Get just Count values from EF -


I have a table table, I need a way that returns a person by ID, number of cars, Number of houses, etc.

Do I have to load this table together? I see that SEL generated by EF is a monster.

Ex:

  get public people () {reference context. People include ("car"). "Houses"). Where (x => x.Id = 1). first (); }  

My view used:

  name: & lt;% = people.Name% & gt; Cars: & lt;% = people.Cars.Count% & gt; Houses: & lt;% = People. House.Count% & gt;  

you can do

  var results = (In PTX with PEs, where people select PIID == 1 new {person = P, cars = p.seres.count (), house = p.house.count ()}) first orphalt ();  

That will just bring back what matters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -