How to import Blender 3D animation to iPhone OpenGL ES? -


I'm trying to do an animation on iPhone using OpenGL ES. I am able to do animation in Blender 3D software. I can export from Blender as a .obj file for OpenGL and it works on iPhone.

But I can not export my animation work from Blender 3D to OpenGL. Can anyone help me solve this?

If you have a look, then you get the Blender script which produces 3D models in the C header file I am also the one to improve on the above script.

After you run the script, it is as simple as adding the header to your source and missing the corner array through your drawing function. Ideally you want a method of loading arbitrary model files on the runtime, but the simplest to implement this method is to prototype

As you already have to import the model Looking at a method (obj) can not be applied above. However, the advantage of using Blender Script is that you can modify the script according to your own needs, perhaps even exporting bone information or modelframeframe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -