iphone - parse string with tags -


I am getting a piece of data from PBX that contains a string with the tag. Something like this:

& lt; / Get rid of & gt; 2 & lt; / Raid> & lt; Name & gt; 2101 & lt; Name & gt; PeerList & gt; & Lt; / PeerList & gt; & Lt; Status & gt; UNKNOWN & lt; / Status & gt;

cont ... as long as it does not bring all names / users from PBX.

What do I have to do to parse this string data by name and amp; Update the status and table where I can add the user to the phonebook in the iPhone. I started with NSScanner but in the end I have messed with it. If anyone has any ideas please help me !!!!

You found an XML file, use an XML parser first.

What language / OS / environment are you using?

The NSScanner Mac looks specific.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -