Javascript browser Bookmarklet -


I have the following Javascript bookmarket that opens a new popup window that has a Facebook post page with it.

  javascript: var d = document, f = 'http: //www.facebook.com/share',l=d.location,e=encodeURIComponent,p='.php? Src = BM & amp; V = 4 & amp; I = 1261526047 & amp; U = '+ E (LHRF) +' & amp; T = '+ (D. Tetal); 1; Try {if (! / ^ (. *.. Phase (Photography) () () () () () R '+ p,' sharer ',' toolbar = 0, status = 0, resizable = 1, Width = 626, height = 436 ')) l.href = f + p}; If (/Firefox/.test(navigator) .userAgent)) setTimeout (a, 0); Else {a ()} zero (0)  

I just add that code to the URL of the shortcut link in my browser and opens the Facebook post page and the URL and something on that page It gives information that I am on it.

I need to do a very simple job, I need to get the URL of the page that I have and either open a new tab or even use the tabs and Then open a link like this

  http: // mydomain com / labs / iframe_header.php? Url = Correct the current page URL  

As you can see, I just need to create a bookmark that will take that page and pass it on any of my sites pages Can help, I do not know much javascript, appreciate any help.

  javascript: location.href = 'http://mydomain.com/labs/iframe_header .php? Url = '+ escape (location.href);  

It will open in a new window, which will use a new tab if your browser is set to:

  javascript: window.open ( 'Mydomain.com/labs/iframe_header.php?url=' + escape (location.href));  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -