php - accepting user uploads best practices! -


I am trying to add a multi page form, with the Zand framework in php, where the user is someone on my site You can list items on the first page, enter details about those items (which are then stored in the session), page 2 they can upload images, and then page three, they can verify the listing. Are there. If they confirm, the listings are added.

What is the best way to allow users to upload images? I am going to use either SWFUpload or Uploadify, but I should add images directly to the database and if so, under list id? I am creating list id until the user does not confirm. So what is the best practice? Do I place them in a Temple folder in the name of the session? Address in the database under the temporary name + session or what?

Edit: Sorry, maybe I did not express myself very clearly. I do not see a way to upload files. What I am asking is that before I knew I'm sure the user is going to confirm the listing, before they will have the best store. Should I store them in the temporary folder and then when the user verifies the list and then writes an automatic script, which removes the folder created an hour ago, then process them. Or should I store them in a temporary table in a temporary table with some kind of key and in a list attribute? Actually I'm asking what does eBay do with the images you upload, but before you've confirmed it and made it.

Thanks a lot for the thanks !!

Since you have mentioned the Zend Framework, I also include a link to the document with a quote:

Zend_File_Transfer provides comprehensive support for file uploads and downloads, it comes with built-in validation for files, as well as functionality to change files with filters. The protocol adapter allows Zend_File_Transfer to supplement similar APIs for transport protocols such as HTTP, FTP, WEBDAV and more. Read more:

Zend_File_Transfer can be used by many file-related vendors to enhance security and prevent possible attacks.

Read more:

Another example:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -