php - Facebook stream.publish and outdated template bundles? -


I have not tried to mess with the Facebook PHP API for months. Since the template bundle is apparently ending now, how can I publish a story in my users' news feed for my friends? I have already requested permissions.

Edit: This issue does not arise from the requested permissions for the user when they are provided.

So far let me know this

P>

  $ appapikey = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; $ Asrace = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; $ Facebook = new Facebook ($ APK, APRICAN $); $ Fb_user = $ facebook- & gt; Need_login (); {$ Facebook- & gt; API_client- & gt; Feed_publish user action (); } Hold (exception $ E) {}  

Edit: I've seen many times through Facebook "API documentation", it's not clear for me yet, I can not tell What do they dislike in the tutorial, do they link 2-3 years of tutorials!

If there is a problem reloading your IFrame application and trying to use it

  $ facebook-> Need_frame ()  

Have you already seen the subject on Facebook wiki?

A good example that can help you if not, you need to describe your problem more accurately.

Edit: You can check and request such permissions (and can also request them)

  function_check_prem () {global $ facebook, $ Uid; $ Data = $ facebook-> API_climate-> FQ_Quree ("Select UID, Publish_Stream Permissions from Where UID =". $ UID); If ($ data [0] ['publish_stream']! = True) {resonant '& lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; P & gt; No \ 'publish_stream \ permissons found! & Lt; Br / & gt; '; Echo & lt; Fb: prompt-permissions = "publish_stream" & gt; Allow me to publish on my wall (* click *) & lt; / Fb: Quick-access & gt; '; Echo '& lt; Br / & gt; You have to refresh the page to continue. & Lt; / P & gt; '; Die (); }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -