Python Syntax Error but looks fine to me. Help? -


Now I am working on a Tetris game (sorta, I got an example of Tetris for Python on a website, we Copying it, but adding some of your things), and just finished writing all the codes, but there are some syntax errors. I am able to fix them all, but this final syntax error is misleading me.

  def piece drop (self): for category i (4): x = self.curX + self.curPiece.x (i) y = self.curY - self.curPiece.y (I) itself .setShapeAt (x, y, self.curPiece.shape) self.removeFullLines ()  

The specific syntax is on the last line of the error function and I do not understand Is that why, indentation and whitestas all look correct. So can someone tell that this is a syntax error?

You have not closed the bracket of self.setShapeAt .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -