ajax - How to implement a Chained menu in PHP? -


I have to do an AJAX function to implement a chain menu + a result table.

What do I have to do:

First of all, the page automatically populates a vertical menu from MySQL and results table.

Secondly, when I click on an item in the menu, then it displays a submenu and a new result table in a certain area in the page.

Thirdly, when I click on an item submenu, it displays a sub-submenu in another set area of ​​this page and a new result table.

Last, when I click an item in sub-submenu, it displays a result table.

All the result tables are in the same position. It changes on the basis of clicks in the menu

How do I get lost in this? Do you think about implementing it? Thanks a lot.

Edit :

The effect is like this:

Your first, second, third, last looks very much

I believe this is written in Javascript + jQuery, so that you learn from its source Able to


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -