encryption - PHP Encoding with a Remote Key? -


I have coded a very good class and I want to install it without the risk of taking the code on the client server I do not pay for it.

If possible, I have a way where "key" is on my server, and with that key the client encrypts the source code on the server and how to get some code key My server is included in this method, so if I do not pay, I can change the key at my end, thus disabling the code from working at their end.

Any thoughts?

Edit: I know about Zend and ioncube, I'm trying to see if there is a different, less expensive "free" way to do this.

You can do something similar, which includes all the files:

  if (file_get_contents ('http: //your.domain.com/getKey.php')! = 'Too CERT code') (die ('Make me pay');}  < / Pre> 

and then you have to encode the file or similar code.

Your server should be online otherwise you may have problems (or you can code a more robust system). Also, your customer's server for every request Your server will request an HTTP request.


Zend Guard is best, but if you do not have any money to spend you can try. < / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -