Flex Cairngorm - How to update the model without losing focus in Datagrid? -


Using Cairnomorum in my Flex project, I have a model that is a bindable to be displayed by a data grid Array keeps the collection. My problem occurs when the model is updated by reply (after the "update" event, from the Java service), because the focus of the datagrid cell has lost focus (scroll status IL is also lost). Therefore, I retrieve the situation before the update, DataGridEvent. With ITEM_FOCUS_IN event:

  myModel.focusedCell.rowIndex = e.rowIndex; MyModel.focusedCell.columnIndex = e.columnIndex;  

But from where to restore these parameters? How to trigger this trigger only when the model is updated?

Thanks in advance.

For information, I have resolved my problem as follows:

After that, we will have to solve a problem with the scroll as explained in the following post:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -