How do I use PHP to display one html page or another? -


I wanted to use PHP and the if statement, and I wanted to

  If ($ variable) {display html page1} and {display html page2}  

How can I do this? Please note that I do not want to redirect the user to a different page.

- Edit - I will not have any problem with doing any of these, but the second file, this is not too much trouble to do this.

- Edit - It's coding so far:

   

My problem is that it would be really complex and confusing if I wanted to create an html page for each php page, so I need some way to show the full HTML page instead ( "Index.html") ("index.html")

  if ($ Variable) {include ("file1.html"); } Else {include ("file2.html"); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -