How to get the fully qualified path for a file in VBScript? -


I am using the shell.approperty object, which allows me to script a zip file Is allowed to be built.

But for this to work, I want the full path of a zip file. File Zip does not work, I need the code c: \ full \ path \ file.zip , even though the script is running within the same directory where the file is found.

How can I get the full path of a file?

Something like the % ~ FI extension in CMD.XA shell.

ON, there is one way that does this

what is it for me The task is:

  dim folder name folder name = ".. .. .. .." set the form fso = CreateObject ("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Dim fullpath Fullpath = fso.GetAbsolutePathName (foldername ) WScript.Echo "folder device:" & amp; The folder name is WScript.Echo "fullpath:" & amp; Full path  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -