javascript - Combined JS File Using YUICompressor Causing Errors -


I'm adding several JS files using YUI Compressor This command works successfully and a joint file is properly Outputs.

When I point it to my page, though, it does not seem to be read properly and I get this error in the Javascript error console.

  yahoo has not been defined  

I have tried to use the --nomunge and --preserve-semi options but still one Only get the error.

Any thoughts?

Are you sure you want to run Yahoo's UUJ JS file before your script? Variable YAHOO is defined in yui.js so that the script needs to be in existence and try to run any javascript before you use it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -