SubSonic SQL CE Error -


I have an old C # project which currently runs on SQL CE database. I decided yesterday that I would like to use subsonic to make DAL for myself because I have used a lot of subSonic in my other projects (with a standard MS SQL database backend) and I'm comfortable using it.

> Everything looks fine, I can create and delete records, but as soon as I update a record using the Save () method, it returns the error:

< P> example:

  person = new person (); person. Name = "Robert"; Person.Save (); // works fine, record person is saved. Name = "Robert - Update"; Person.Save (); // failed with error below  

"There was an error parsing the query. [Token Line Number = 1, Token Line Offset = 61, Error in Token = SELECT]"

When I create a new question and install the type of query for the update, it works as expected.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Try to capture the generated SQL to see what is executed Please.

My guess is that the subsonic column or table names avoid [ and ] , which is fine for a fully developed SQL Server, but Its CE counterpart does not support that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -