Trouble with jQuery's .animate() -


I am using .animate () to move some divs smoothly again. "). Since the Divis can still do or make animation, so I also want to make sure that this step happens after the animation work is using .c ().

Problem: work. It goes to the correct line of code, but does nothing and does not cause any errors?

Javascript:

  function Arrange_sections () {var margin = 20; var left = margin; $ (". Section.active") .Q (function () {$ (". Section.active"). Quote () {$ (this) .mate ({"left": left}, "slow") left + = $ (this) .wide () + margin;})}}}  

CSS:
(I use the show ("slow") to bring the section out of the display: none)

  .section {anything display Do not; position: full; top 5%; left: 5%; padding: 20px; z-index: 20;}  

I tried to run the code, but did not see anything, though, when I used the firebug's HTML tab to view the page, I noticed that most of them had a style = "left : 140 px "or similar.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -