Apache RewriteCond from result of php request -


I would like to add a rewrite status to my htaccess that is a "php" file incorrectly or otherwise. I'm using U switch in my RewriteCond to run a subrequest and if the condition is not satisfied, PHP script returns a 404 error, which runs RewriteCond.

My goal is to run a URL Small service in parallel with a PHP website.

Here is my current .htaccess

  RewriteCond% {RewriteEngine on current REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d RewriteCond / smallurl /% {REQUEST_URI}! You RewriteRule (. *) Index.php / $ 1 (. *) [L] RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d RewriteRule smallurl / $ 1 [L]  

What is the best practice to achieve something like this? Compliance, Things I Should Know?

"post-text" itemprop = "text"

thanks

>

You can create a RewriteMap REQUEST_URI - I think it will work with RewriteCond , though you think that It works better as standard RewriteRule

Basically, your PHP file needs to be read from php: / / stdin And output the results in stdout

Sorry I do not have much more useful In may, it is not something that I long!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -