c# - Adding html to CreateChildControls() method -


I am using MOSS 2007 within my CreateChildControls () method in my webpart, I have the following code: Protected Override Zero CreateChildControls () {base.CreateChildControls (); Panel myPanel = new panel (); MyPanel.ID = "SelectionPanel"; This.Controls.Add (myPanel); This.myGridView = New GridView (); CreateMyGridView (referee myGridView); MyPanel.Controls.Add (myGridView); This._btnUpdate = New button (); This._btnUpdate.Text = "Update"; MyPanel.Controls.Add (_btnUpdate); This._btnUpdate.Click + = New EventHeader (_btnUpdate_Click); }

My question is how to insert html so that I wrap a div around these controls, without RenderWebPart () Method.

I am trying to get it because I do not want to use a panel whose ID will be a self-agent Client ID.

Many thanks,

I'm not sure if any reason Because it will not work for any webpage, but it seems that the move to web user control:

  protected override zero CreateChildControls () {base.CreateChildControls (); Var Container = New System Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl ("div"); Container.Attributes.Add ("ID", "SelectionPanel"); Text box TB = new text box (); Container.Controls.Add (TB); This.Controls.Add (Container); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -