C# dataset insert query issue from access database -


I am using Visual Studio 2008 and Access 2007 database when I try to create a new insert query in my dataset I'm storing, then the stored procedure mixes database field values. I have a print screen of the problem here: As you can see in the attached print screen, the table is displayed in the client and InsertClient is below the stored procedure. My problem is that the parameters are all mixed.

Is there a solution to this problem or is it just a visual studio bug?

Thank you.

This is probably just a display order issue

If you enter the field name Alphabetically, you want to insert parameters, but visual studio is showing the field that is defined in the database (for example), this difference will explain.

P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -