devexpress - Is ASP.NET MVC a good platform? -


Try to use the DevExpress Web Server Control (which is awesome) in the Aspen MVC project (some articles I have read)

'The net indicates that both can work well together.)

I am eager to use a new project ASP.NET MVC, and I I am just reading a lot on ASP.NET MVC, but I'm not sure that I have a project in it Should invest. My concern is that it may be in the situation of LINQ to SQL, which is essentially closed because MS will not provide updates.

Is ASP.NET MVC a viable solution to invest in my case?

Yes, of course, ASP.NET MVC or any other MVC framework is lucrative. Pattern is about separating all worries and helps you keep your code clean.

If you like DivXpress control too much you may be disappointed because ASP.NET MVC does not have any server-side control. But if you want to learn the underlying mechanism of web, HTML, JavaScript, clean code, TDD ASP.NET MVC, then there is a good way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -