django - Python url template tags giving only part of a absolute url.. ..Must be a lack of sleep -


I should be suffering from severe sleep deficiency, but I have been stumped. I can not understand how to get the {% url%} instruction to give the correct URL. So we start with the basics ..

import urls.py

.shortcuts import from render_to_response import, import_list_or_404 import from django.template import requestontext to people.models import worker, OfficeLocation def employee_detail (request, id, template_name = none): "" "This will give you a complete detailed information based on the user's name . "" Person = employee. Gadgets (id = id) Returns Render_translation (template_name, _getDetail (person), context_instance = RequestContext (request))

Finally here my people / singles.html < Code> is a sample snippet.

People / Single.html

& Lt; / Tr & gt;

Now I can see that I am moving the right data back, for example, it is in a link that is in the code

& lt ; Td width = "300px" & gt; Supervisor: & lt; A href = "// uid / 415 /" & gt; NAME & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Td>

Now what I am doing .. I am missing the hostname of URL's name .. Can anyone tell me how

< P> Grr .. It should be simple. I know that I am suffering from one lakh sleep.

is a misnomer, and never gives a full (plan + hostname + port) part for that aspect of things, using you (usernames) and separating the domain, etc. To receive from Shayakata.

Naming the method has raised enough eyebrows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -