osx - Bash output as Applescript list problems -


It's just driving me crazy. I'm trying to read a file in Bash, delete duplicate, sort , And then display the "List Options" window by CelestScript.

My $ DATALOG file is formatted like this:

field1 field2

area 1 field 3

field1 field4

etc ...

AppsScript = awk '{print $ 2}' $ DATALOG | Awk '! X [$ 0] ++ '| Sort-u | Tr "_" "" | Sed 's / ^ / \ "/' | sed 's / $ / \" /' | Tr "\ n" "," | Sed 's /.$//'/code>

Now, this line works great. In the $ applet, I get an output like this:

"Field 2", "Field 3", "Field 4"

I need to

Now, I take that output, and add a backslash before quotes, and seplescript parts.

  Applescript = 'Repeat' application to return "system events" (choose from the list {$ Applescript}) "| Sed 's / \" / \\\ "/ g ' 

And this gives me what I need:

Tell the application \ "System Events \" (Select from the list {\ " Field 2 \ ", \" Field3 \ ", \" Field 4 \ "})

Now, I command the Osspath:

osascript -e $ Appletcript

and I get an error:

4: 4: Syntax Error: expected expression but end of script found (-2741)


Then, I add quotation:

osascript -e "$ Applescript

And I get an error:

17:18: Syntax error: Expected expression, property or key form etc. But unknown token found. (-2741)

I can not tell what hell is going on here, so I decide to make an echo copy of the $ airport And I decide to use it as a variable.

airport = enter "system events" to apply back (choose from the list {\ "field2 \", \ "field3 \", \ "field 4 \" })

And it works without any modification.

So ....

I need to know how to do this without having to set its variable permanently

P>

Do not try to make it even more complex than it is necessary to create a shell word for the Osascript -e argument, the benefit of two string bidding characters of the shell Raise:

  Applescript = $ (awk '{print $ 2}' $ DATALOG | awk '! X [$ 0] ++' | sort -u | tr "_" "" sed 'S / ^ / \ "/' | sed 's / $ / \" /' | tr "\ n" ", | | Sed 's /.$//') osascript -e 'to return' system Tell event "(list Also, choose from {{"" $ Applescript "}}  

In addition, it is a good idea to avoid using backlit to replace the command; $ ( Command) form is preferred because it is very easy to create the right commands even when dealing with complex settlements.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -